The cpstest is more likely a time pass game there you can set the highest score and break others records.
Below there are simple steps you need to follow:-
- 1. To start the game, hit the ‘Click Me to start’ button on the gray box available above.
- 2. Quickly after clicking the button, start clicking with your mouse as fast as you can in the given time frame. A timer above the box will show the time passed.
- 3. Once the time runs out, the final score of the player will be presented. The score is shown with CPS.
It is just the frequency of clicks to a time unit; in this situation, seconds. It means you increase your frequency of clicks tend to increase your score. While the game is set to default time for 5 seconds, players can switch to other time varieties from the menu on the right sidebar of the page.
It includes mainly – clicks per 10 seconds, clicks per 15 seconds, clicks per 30 seconds, clicks per 60 seconds (1 minute), and the giant being click per 100 seconds.
How fast you can click to check your click speed score?
Cps test allows you to test your finger speed on mouse to define how speedily you can click on the mouse button. The faster you click the faster you can break the records.
The most players at cpstest managed to click between 5-10 clicks per second. Now, it’s up to you how fast you can click!
How many clicks per second is fast?
To become the faster in clicks you need to click between 5 to 10 clicks per second. CpsTest defined some ranks upon your clicking speed. But if you want to avoid becoming turtle then you must click above 5 clicks per second.
What is the world record for most clicks in 10 seconds?
How can I get faster clicks per second?
To increase your cps (Clicks per second), you can try the following techniques:
- The best suggestion is that using a gaming mouse rather than regular and also avoid laptop trackpad.
- Start practicing with clicking techniques like jitter clicking and butterfly clicking.
- Change your mouse setting by adjusting its sensitivity.
- Play shooting games and try to shoot with maximum speed.
What is butterfly clicking?
While you Butterfly Click, you shift from hitting the left click with your pointer finger to your middle finger, while utilizing your index finger to click the right-click. For support, you use the thumb on a mouse, and your palm to control the mouse.